| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tuscaloosa, Al in October is very mild at 17.8 °C (64.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 14.5 °C (26.1 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry. Just 76.7mm (3in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:48 long and the longest day is 11:47 long with an average length of 11:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Tuscaloosa, Al October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Tuscaloosa, Al, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Tuscaloosa, Al:
- Booneville, Ms, Usa - 185.5 kms (115.3 miles) NNW
- Pontotoc, Ms, Usa - 175.5 kms (109.1 miles) NW
- Aberdeen, Ms, Usa - 159 kms (98.8 miles) NW
- Louisville, Ms, Usa - 135.3 kms (84.1 miles) W
- Gainesville Lock, Al, Usa - 46.4 kms (28.8 miles) WSW
- State University, Ms, Usa - 135.3 kms (84.1 miles) W
- Greensboro, Al, Usa - 46.4 kms (28.8 miles) WSW
- Meridian, Mississippi, Usa - 147.3 kms (91.5 miles) SW
- Waynesboro, Ms, Usa - 189.9 kms (118 miles) SW
- Thomasville, Al, Usa - 140.5 kms (87.3 miles) SSW