| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tuscaloosa, Al in September is fairly hot at 24.1 °C (75.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.1 °C (86.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.9 °C (64.2 °F).
- In September the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in September is dryish. Just 82.6mm (3.3in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:49 long and the longest day is 12:50 long with an average length of 12:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Tuscaloosa, Al September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Tuscaloosa, Al, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Tuscaloosa, Al:
- Booneville, Ms, Usa - 185.5 kms (115.3 miles) NNW
- Pontotoc, Ms, Usa - 175.5 kms (109.1 miles) NW
- Aberdeen, Ms, Usa - 159 kms (98.8 miles) NW
- Louisville, Ms, Usa - 135.3 kms (84.1 miles) W
- Gainesville Lock, Al, Usa - 46.4 kms (28.8 miles) WSW
- State University, Ms, Usa - 135.3 kms (84.1 miles) W
- Greensboro, Al, Usa - 46.4 kms (28.8 miles) WSW
- Meridian, Mississippi, Usa - 147.3 kms (91.5 miles) SW
- Waynesboro, Ms, Usa - 189.9 kms (118 miles) SW
- Thomasville, Al, Usa - 140.5 kms (87.3 miles) SSW